/ ui designer
- Expert knowledge of XHTML, CSS, XML and W3 standards compliance.
- Fair grasp of cross-platform cross-browser compatibility issues and code optimization.
- Solid understanding of user-experience, usability, layout, typography and color.
- Expert knowledge of all Adobe CS applications including Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- Strong personal skills including focused listening, logical thinking, and working in a high-pressure team-oriented environment. Adapts quickly to new technologies, standards and ideas.
- MS Visual Studio
- MS Visio
- After Effects
- Quark Xpress
- HTML4 / CSS2
- HTML5 / CSS3
- jQuery, jQueryUI
- XSLT / XML
- ActionScript 2 & 3
Eden Prairie, MN, June 2015 - Present
One of the largest grocery wholesalers and retailers in the U.S.
Major clients include: Cub Foods, Mackenthun’s, Dick’s Fresh Market
- Developed responsive template with Foundation and AngularJS in AEM.
Front-End Developer / UI Designer
THE CREATIVE GROUP
Minneapolis, MN, February 2009 - June 2015
This firm specializes in job placement for creative professionals seeking contract and freelance work.
Major clients include: Ameriprise, Wells Fargo, The Grocery Shopping Network, The Lacek Group, Capstone Press, Valspar, Jostens & BI Worldwide.
- Designed and developed HTML emails for marketing campaigns.
- Designed and developed Flash applications and animations, including ActionScript programming.
- Designed banner ads in static and animated formats.
- Created storyboards, sitemaps and wire-frames for websites and rich media applications.
Interactive Developer / Designer
PIXEL FARM INTERACTIVE
Minneapolis, MN, June 2004 – February 2009
An interactive agency specializing in e-learning and on-line marketing.
Technologies Used: Flash, Actionscript 2 & 3, HTML, CSS.
Major clients include: U.S. Bank, Land-O-Lakes, Deluxe, GMAC, Medtronic, St. Jude Medical, Cargill, Farm Credit, Westlaw, MeritCare and T-Mobile.
- Advanced to Lead Animator for all animation projects and became the fastest animator on staff.
- Advanced to Lead Graphics Developer for most e-learning applications.
- Helped clients produce scripts for animation or e-learning by either providing templates, offering suggestions, or by re-organizing client documents for productions.
- Assisted management with Project Management services including team building, project assignment, calendar maintenance, status reports, team data assembly & resolving scheduling conflicts.
- Created standards, procedural and best practices documents for internal staff.
Multimedia Designer & Developer
Minneapolis, MN, January 1999 - Present
I Provide a broad spectrum of multimedia services to many clients both on site and remotely.
Major clients include: The Science Museum of Minnesota, Cummins Power, Onan.
- Designed and developed XHTML/CSS websites.
- Designed and developed Flash websites, applications and animations, including ActionScript programming.
- Designed both static and animated banner ads.
- Continue to find ways to help clients resolve business needs with on-line marketing solutions.
BFA: Interactive Multimedia Design
MINNEAPOLIS COLLEGE OF ART & DESIGN